Monday, June 29, 2009

VBS

We had such a great time with our boys during Vacation Bible School last week. We cared for the 2 and 3 yr olds of VBS teachers everyday from 9:15-12:15. It was awesome! We had such a great group of kid's. I personally had no clue what VBS was all about but now I know and VBS ROCKS! :) Kaylee enjoyed her time as well with her awesome teachers. Here are a few pictures of our class and a couple of Kaylee too.

Check out Charlie's smile, what a ham he was!
Oh now I see, they are camera shy.
Silly Ian and Benny peeking at me around the puzzle pieces.


Bible lesson time. I thought the boys did so great a paying attention and interacting with us.

Here is our happy helper. She liked setting up our classroom with us in the mornings.
Prince Charlie
Prince Noah
Prince Ian
Prince Benny
The happy prince's who belong to our awesome King!
Make a silly face boys!
Another one please!!!
Blow a kiss???
Give a friend a hug give a hug next to ya...

The final day!

0 comments: