Our Daddy has been such an amazing Daddy our whole lives so we decided to spoil him good this Father's day!
We woke him up Saturday morning with lots of loving, cards and presents
He was very happy. Mommy went to work and she told us to pack up our stuff for two days and have it ready to put in the car by the time she came home.
Once she came home, we through our stuff in the car, got buckled up and she drove us to a Marriott hotel in Del Mar, San Diego! We were all soooo very excited about our clean hotel home!
This is the first bed we have ever shared. Good thing we are tiny and we could both fit on a twin sized cot. After checking out the room we walked all around our beautiful Del Mar home and ate some yummy chocolate dessert by an outdoor fire on the pool deck.
Kissing my daddy
Our wonderful Daddy

We snuggled together, goofed off together and laughed together for about 30 min before finally going to sleep.

Kisses night night... we love each other.
"Happy Father's Day, Daddy!"

The next morning mommy surprised us again with yummy room service! She sure did splurge and we loved every bit of it! After breakfast we went to church with our good friends the Nuncio's then headed off to....

SEA WORLD!!!! We spent all day there and you are never going to guess what I did...
"Where is Sissy?"
Yep, I rode my very first roller coaster ride! It was a big one too! I'm finally tall enough so I got on with Daddy and this is what happened.....
I got all WET! It was scary but fun! Mommy was trying to video tape us going down the drop but she missed so the next video is of other people but you'll get to see what I did!
I was very brave!

Mommy and Benny at the Sea Lion show.

Me at the Sea Lion show... those Sea Lions were funny because they were dancing everywhere!

Benny waiting for the dolphin show to start.


Here we are looking for my 2nd roller coaster ride, Shipwreck Rapids. This time Mommy and I went and we got a little wet, not too bad. Just enough to cool us off. I kept my eyes shut and head ducked way down low into my lap most of the ride, hee hee!
Here we all are at our last show feeling very tired. It was the Shamu show and I really liked it! Did you know the trainers are swimming with the Orca's again??? That was so fun to see.

My favorite part was when the trainer tickled Shamu's belly and he wiggled! I keep tickling my stuffed Shamu and making him wiggle!

Poor Benny boy, he slept through the whole show! He was pooped!
On the way home we stopped for dinner. Check out my blue teeth and lips from my ring pop!
We love you Daddy! You are the best Daddy in the whole world! We love you!



2 comments:
Wow! What a fun and memorable fathers day! He definately felt loved I bet! Happy fathers day Darrin!
That is awesome - Sea World totally rocks!!! Glad you guys were able to have so much fun. Those pictures of the kids before the fell asleep are so cute too!
Post a Comment