
This week daddy's car was not working so he took mommy's car to work and so we got around town in Benny's car! We went everywhere we needed this week and it was great! We had a lunch date with the ducks that we couldn't reschedule so here we are eating our lunch on the bench.

I'm soooo happy to enjoy a lunch with my duck friends! I think they are going to like their bread a lot! Better hurry and get their food to them.

Mom "Turn around so I can take your picture" Kaylee "I can't because then I'll fall in!" Mom "No it's okay because you are sitting down" Kaylee "Oh but the duckies will be hungry and they will eat my hand"

Yea! I can throw too!

This is the only white duck in the lake the rest are black and brown.
0 comments:
Post a Comment