Sunday, August 3, 2008

Banana waffles and corn dogs!


This is how we spend our breakfasts around here.

We prefer dipping our waffles instead of pouring syrup on top.

Bright eyed and bushy tailed!

This is my usual stance during breakfast. With the morning birds chirping I get very distracted as I like to point, squeal and chirp back at them.
After breakfast we went to the beach club... again! It is quickly becoming a weekly event! We like to play in the sand and can easily move around in the very shallow water. We just play the whole time and let mommy relax!
I'm too busy working here to smile mom!
We usually bring our lunch but this time mommy bought us lunch at the snack bar.
We took about one bite of the corn dog before making it into a regular hot dog then we happily ate it all. We had a fantastic day together!


0 comments: