Are these chicken pox? The phones are down at the doctors office so let me know what your diagnosis is. :)

Benny's arm

Benny's belly

Benny's face and rim of the top ear

Benny's foot and he has one on his leg too.

Kaylee's arm
What do you think? So far everyone seems to be feeling fine. They almost look kind of like bug bites but are more firm and obviously more than one.
2 comments:
Ifthey begin to ooze then I think they are chicken pox...but I really don't know for sure. I would wait for the phone lines to open up. Sorry I am not any help!
First of all, your blog looks awesome. Secondly, I have no idea if those are chicken pox. They look like chicken pox, but I'm no expert.
Thirdly, I totally forgot to bring Benny's shoes on Sunday. Oops. I'm so sorry. I do have them.
Love you,
C
Post a Comment