Well we went to the pediatrician yesterday and he confirmed my suspicions. It is chicken pox. The kids are still doing well just going a little stir crazy from being isolated! :) Benny's pox have started to really itch him so we are hoping they will pass soon. The good news is that since he is so young his symptoms are much less than if he was older and Kaylee has already been vaccinated so her symptoms are really mild with only one pox that has already crusted over. So for now we are just trying to keep Benny from scratching and that is hard so please pray that it doesn't get any worse and that it goes away quickly! Thanks! Sorry to those who played with Kaylee on Sunday at church. The doctor said that she is very mildly contagious and the only way another child could have gotten it from her is if they came in direct contact with the pox spot on her arm itself. So I'm praying that no one else got it from her and am hopeful that they didn't but we will see. Benny didn't play with anybody and wasn't in the nursery so no concerns there. Alright well that is the official diagnosis and now you all know what chicken pox looks like!
12 years ago



2 comments:
BUMMER! I feel for you and the kids. Did the doc say how long he/she thought they would have them? I hope it clears up soon!
I will pray! I still have scars from scratching! Love you and big hugs.
Post a Comment