Our 2nd day of homeschooling I was super sick and couldn't get out of bed so we passed on schooling that day. Our 3rd day, after plenty of Motrin and Tylenol, I had a little control of my fever and tried school again.
It went well, thank you Lord, and we accomplished a lot... in our Pj's of course. I didn't have much energy but the moment I got some we did school so I didn't worry about getting the kid's dressed after all, we are at home! FYI... this is not my idea of homeschooling but it was our school's "pajama day" so I think I'm okay with it if it only happens once a year! Hehe!
We did Bible, Math, Phonics, reading and other things as well but I can't remember at the moment. Here is a picture of a Phonics craft we did. We made a bookworm named Dewey and the kid's love him! (I know he is missing legs but that's okay right? ;) )

Best buds, just like Kaylee and Benny!



1 comments:
Wow - I haven't checked your blog in a while and I can hardly believe how much your kiddos have grown! I hope you are all doing well and that you feel better very soon. -Krista
Post a Comment