Our favorite Sedy friends (well the only Sedy friends...) came all the way down south for a fun visit! It was a super treat to have them with us for the day!
With 5 busy kid's we got right to work as soon as they came. I did 2 quick haircuts on the girls while Kristin made some lunch. Then we headed over to the Beach Club for some summer fun. Little did I know, the beach club was closed until 12pm so we sat by the lake and enjoyed some lunch to pass the time by. Here is almost the full gang from left to right, Brianna, Benny, Bethany and Kaylee.
There is the 5th one... baby Zachary!
The big kids entertaining themselves while we wait.
Finally! We made it in! After a bathroom stop the kids were off! It sure was crazy keeping an eye on all of these little ones but we did it and we had fun too!
Bethany and Benny playing together... Bethany is 4 months older than Ben
Brianna the BIG FISH! That girl just learned how to swim in the last couple of weeks and all she kept saying was "take me deeper!" She sure loved swimming all around that pool! I have to admit, almost every time her head went under the water I was thinking "I hope she comes up!" She did of course! Way to go Brianna the swimmer! Woo hoo!
This is how Zachary spent most of his time... trying to crawl deeper into the water!
The boys! Benny can't wait for Zachary to get a little bigger so the boys can do boy stuff while the girls do their thing!
So for now Benny will just watch and laugh as Zachary babbles away!
The girls!

Kaylee and Brianna... friends from birth and friends for life! Kaylee is 4 months older than Brianna and they have known each other since birth... well Brianna's birth at least.

Awww! My friend, Kristin! One of the reasons that motivated Kristin to come all the way down here was a new hair cut! We cut about 5-6 inches off bringing her length just above her chin! It looked super cute! Unfortunately I didn't get an end result picture but she did. It is probably appropriate anyway, that she reveal it to the blogging world first since it is her hair!
Kristin, you are such a great friend and I value our friendship greatly! I love you to pieces and cherish each and every moment we get together! You are a great wife, mother and example to me and a blessing to know and be around. Miss you already! Thanks for making the drive down here! Muah!



0 comments:
Post a Comment