Friday, May 29, 2009

Papa and Grandma

Darrin's parents came out for a short visit. They arrived late Saturday night.

Papa makes himself right at home.
Grandma still unwinding from the long drive to Ca.
Late night talks.
Papa just about to dose off.
Happy 39th Anniversary Papa and Grandma! We share the same anniversary date with them.
Here are the boys at the Royal Hawaiian restaurant in Laguna Beach. We thought it would have been a nice place to treat Papa and Grandma to dinner on their anniversary... we were wrong! Food was okay but not worth the $ and Grandma said she liked the BBQ chicken sandwich she had earlier at our church picnic better! Yikes! Scratching that one off our list.

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

love it when grandparents come to town! Glad it was a great visit!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 6 years! I lost my password to my blog after I changed it a while back. Hence the blog that hasn't changed since forever ago. I'm enjoying momyhood though. So very much! I love our little daughter Natalia Grace. Planning to start a new blog soon. Hugs, Chela