We are so blessed!
Benny, I love you!
Dear Benny,
Today is your 2nd birthday and I'm so proud to call myself your mommy. I'm very excited for you yet a little part of me is sad that you are growing up... so fast. You are such a joyful and fun loving child. You brighten up our days... every day! There is something about you that is so sweet and precious too. Maybe it is all of your hugs and kisses that you give so freely. I hope that doesn't end any time soon! I pray that you will grow up to be a God fearing, loving boy, man and eventually husband and father. In the mean time I commit to raising you up in the fear and instruction of the Lord. I love you and am truly so blessed by you!
Love,
Mommy
PS. Even though you are out of the baby stage, you are still my baby!



1 comments:
Happy Birthday Benny! Such a sweet letter! That is truely precious!
Post a Comment