
Darrin's car is still not drivable and we returned the loner car our awesome friends let us use for a week so we are getting acquainted very well with the bus! Here is a cute picture of the kid's just before we walked to the bus stop. This was at 7:30 am too! They were so excited to get on that bus! I didn't bring my camera this time so this was all I got. We were headed all that way down by Mission Hospital which is usually a 20 min car drive for us. The bus picked us up a little before 8am and we arrived at our doctor's office right on time 8:40am! This time I got off at the wrong stop so that made us hike a little but nothing too bad. I almost got on the wrong bus too but thankful I noticed that in just the nick of time!
The doctor's appointment went well. Benny is super tall! In fact he is so tall that he is off the growth chart for his age! He is in the 85% for weight too so at least he is
proportional. Both kid's got shot's too. If they do well during shots I reward them with a trip and a goody from the mall. Since we were
car less, we decided to go home and later that evening Darrin took us to the mall. He was able to pick up his new eye glasses too!

We ate dinner at Ruby's. The kid's got ice
cream with their meal which was better than their reward
goodies (a bathing suit for Kaylee and a new shirt for Benny)!

Kaylee taking her ice cream licking a little seriously.

Happy boy!

This kid
loves dessert!

Oh and so does this one! It runs in the family!

Darrin and I didn't get any ice cream so here is Darrin trying to get a lick of Benny's...

Ooh and he missed! Benny is quite
the trickster. He'll hold the ice cream out to you and pretend he is going to share and just before you get it...
BAM he takes it away!

This brings him great joy!

Crazy Daddy sporting his new glasses!

Crazy mommy sporting her big mouth! We had such fun together that night!
Mmmm... maybe I should have them get more shots, more often??? :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment