Saturday, January 17, 2009

Look alikes


When my dad came down last weekend he brought this picture of himself. He kept saying how much he thought he looked like Benny.


He is on the left side. What a good looking kid he was.
Here is a picture of me that I found. I think I look a lot like my dad here too. I'm obviously the little girl in this picture.

Here are a few of Benny.


I'd have to agree! They do look alike!




3 comments:

Nyla said...

I agree they do look alike! I love looking at old photos! I hope you visit was nice!

Cathi Hamen said...

thats soo fun for you and your dad.. definitley look a likes!
hey will i see you tomorrow morning??

Eric & Amy said...

Well, here goes. My first comment. I love your last posts. They were so sweet and funny too! You make me laugh my friend.

On a side note, I read the homeschool article. Can't wait to talk.

Lov ya,
Amy