I had to give you a close up of this picture. Totally a Smith smile on both of them! So funny!
Here is the close up. From left to right... Daddy, Benny, Kaylee and Mommy. A few thoughts run through my mind as I look at this, the first being how awesome is it that she is drawing and the second one being that she puts the boys together and the girls together! A few more thoughts.. our eye balls are huge, Benny has no legs, Kaylee has a fro on her head and last but not least... why is Mommy sooooo big! That's my cue to get back to the gym! Ha!A fun picture of us snuggling on the couch reading a book. My kids really are so awesome. This past week was a tough one for me though. I was feeling very overwhelmed with life in general. After praying... a lot, reading my bible, talking with my husband about everything and heeding his advice, talking with fabulous friends (you know who you are) who encourage my heart and pray for me... I'm so glad to say I'm doing much better... today! Have I mentioned that being a wife and mom is hard work, especially if you do it all on your own? I can't stand it when I get in these funks but 'tis so sweet to trust in Jesus! I'm so thankful for His love for me! Have a blessed week everyone!



2 comments:
It is really hard being a Mom. So much harder than going to work. But so worth it. Here I am preaching to the choir though. Your kids are so cute and yes Benny does look like your dad. But there's a lot of Smith in him too.
it could be that she made you so big because you are sooo important to her
Post a Comment