Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Teaching Kaylee how to read

We have been teaching Kaylee how to read recently. It is a learning experience for both of us. She is learning how to read and I'm learning how to teach her. She is also learning how to sit still, try hard, listen to someone instruct her and many other things. I'm learning how to be patient and give lots of praise. We have our good days with schooling her and our bad days as well. Darrin was home one day and decided to video us doing school. This happened to be a more challenging day but you will still get the picture. Its very exciting to see her joy and excitement when learning something new and I'm so glad to be a part of that in her life!

This last sound has been difficult for her to learn. We go through this everyday! In the end she will get it and when she does we will both be sooooo excited!

Ps. I welcome any helpful comments from any of you!

0 comments: