Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Trip to the Mukes!

(** The following blogging words are from Amy Mukes blog. I take no credit! :) I did change some names around where it was needed.)
Our sweet friends, the Mukes, let us spend a weekend with them. It was just the moms and the kids hanging out together (Eric Mukes was working and Darrin was at a men's retreat). Amy is one of my best friends and the kids have known each other since birth. Although Amy and I talk very regularly, we don't get to see each other very often. It was a real special treat to visit with them! Lizzy and Kaylee had a great time together! Here they are rocking away =)
Benjamin and I strike a pose. Benjamin is learning to smile on command =) As you will see, it's pretty consistent and really cute!
More fun for the girls!
Of course they needed to take time out to feed their babies =)
(Just like any good mommy would do)

Another great smile from Benjamin!
A shot of sweet little Emily =)
We were able to spend a some time outside, which is always nice for the kids. The girls continued to balance the responsibilities of pretend motherhood with play-time. They did a great job!
Benjamin was very kind to sweep our driveway =)
He was also able to run a few errands!
This is how we found the girls watching their video together, hand-in-hand.
What sweet friends they are! Just like their Mommas!!
The mother-son duo!
Cutie pie!
Time for some dancing!
The girls gave us an awesome show!
Fire Fighter Smith was ready to help with any emergency needs =)
It's so fun to play dress-up! I didn't know how a boy would play dress-up but Eric is a firefighter so of coarse they had a something for him to wear!
Hey there! I'll see you later =)

Thank you again for letting us come visit. :) We had a wonderful time together!
PS. Thanks for letting me steal your blogging words!:)





0 comments: