Darrin's 33rd birthday continued...
Kaylee on the Merry Go Round
It was Kaylee's idea to ride the Sky Safari much to our surprise! It was a little crazy getting on and off but that is what made it fun! She really liked it too!
We saw these huge turtles too
Standing up to get a better look.
Kaylee taking a picture with her camera
Kaylee gets to enjoy a ice cream treat while Benny is sound asleep.
I love sleeping kiddo's! He looked so scrumptious!
After the zoo we headed to our "hotel home" as Kaylee calls it. She was so excited and so were we as we were exhausted!
The kids slept great and in the morning Kaylee enjoyed a nice shower. She liked getting special hotel treatment with towels, a yummy breakfast and am cartoons.
We headed back to the zoo to see some of the animals we missed the previous day. This was the kids expressions as there were a bit worn out by zooing it all day the previous day and not getting to sleep until late. Once we saw some of Kaylee's favorite's she perked up a bit but Benny was having bad allergies and was tired so he was a little grumpy.
Kaylee took these two pictures.
She really enjoys taking pictures.
On our way home we stopped off at Pedro's Tacos in San Juan. Oh Pedro's we love you! There is nothing like good Mexican food for cheap. This is our new favorite restaurant!
We had a nice fun long weekend at the Zoo celebrating Daddy. Little did he know he would be in for it on Monday, Labor day! I woke up with a kink in my neck. I thought it would go away within time. Darrin encouraged me to go to the gym since he was home to watch the kids and so I braved the gym with a stiff neck. Well I left the class early in sooooo much pain and could barely drive home. The rest of the day I was laid out. I couldn't move my head, neck or shoulders without groaning or wailing. It was horrible. Darrin had to take care of all of us by himself the whole day! He did a fabulous job. Everybody was happy, fed and obedient. I'm so thankful that he was home and not at work to help take care of me and the kids. My neck still is very sore but a little more manageable today! Thanks for viewing our blog and I hope you all had a great labor free weekend!



4 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! I love the zoo! So sorry about your neck :(
hope you feel better soon!
Sounds like you had a great weekend. How is your neck? Are you better today? Did you ever figure out how you did it? Maybe in your sleep?
I love the picture of Benny sleeping and Kaylee with her ice cream!
Hope you are doing well!
Thanks for asking Nyla and for the get well wishes Rachel. Yes my neck is feeling better today but it still hurts to turn my head to the left. This is the 3rd day already! I think I kinked it while sleeping and then working out at the gym did it in even worse so I've missed the gym this week... a lot. I really can't go until it feels 100% so that I can be sure to keep up with my busy life and hopefully that will be tomorrow!
How's the neck?
Post a Comment