Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Dear Grandma,

It's your birthday today and we just wanted to say we love you! We can't be with you so we wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you! Kaylee is wearing the dress that you made for her today! We are celebrating with you from afar. You are such a blessing to us. "How sweet it is to be loved by you!" Thank you for all of your love! We really miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

We hope you have a very special and magnificent day since you are our special and magnificent Grandma!

Much love,

Kaylee and Benny


Ps. You should be receiving a birthday package soon. Better late then never! :)

** pause music


And a "Happy Birthday" smile for you too!



A birthday would not be complete without cake and ice cream, candles and some singing so after dinner and baths we did a little more celebrating for you Grandma!

This is what we had for dessert! It was yummy! We hope you had a great time celebrating tonight with Uncle Danny, Aunt Deanna and the boys! We love you guys! Good night!


3 comments:

Nyla said...

How sweet!
I love the dessert you chose! I never would have thought to put pumpkin butter on them...is it good?
It was nice to see you Sunday!
Love you new blog look!

Monique said...

Yes it was REALLY good! I put it on the bread and drizzled it on the ice cream. There are a few different things you can do with pumpkin butter yummy! This was my first time trying it and I seriously considered eating it for breakfast too! :)

M said...

Friend, how special grandma must have felt! Your family is so sweet and Kaylee and Benjamin are squeezably adorable. Every time I see Kaylee I just want to give her a big hug. Hugs to you and hello to the fam.