Friday, August 29, 2008

Kaylee's 1st's

Kaylee's 1st haircut!

Last Sunday Kaylee got a haircut! She was so excited and did very well!


She sat very still.


Mommy the hair stylist

Benny got one too. He actually did really well too.
He looks so grown up now!
Oh and another look for him to sport... the Mohawk!

Kaylee's finished do!
We cut about 1 and 1/2 inches off! It looks better now. She said she was a little disappointed because she wanted it to look like Benny's hair! Glad I spared her from that one and I'm definitely hiding all scissors!

After naps we headed to the lake for some dinner, mommy did a quick run and then we taught Kaylee how to ride her bike!
It was fun for her but she was scared of going downhill and I don't think that it helped her out learning how to ride in the dark! Good one mom and dad! We'll try again during daylight hours!



0 comments: