Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Packing, packing and more packing!

Oh can't forget climbing on boxes too! We have been packing every day now for our move in a couple of weeks. It hasn't been too bad and I think we have made some good progress.

From this...
to this!
And this...
to this!
And lots of this in every corner of every room!

Can't forget to have some dessert too after a long day of packing! Dipping oreo's in milk.
So satisfying!
And super clean too! :)
Have a nice week!




2 comments:

Nyla said...

I love it! I am so not wanting to pack yet! I have been getting rid of stuff so I don't have to pack it! How sad is that! :) I should start packing now...make it easier on myself. Where are you moving too? Will you be closer to us? I Hope so.

I want an oreo! They look so good!

Unknown said...

Packing is never fun, but so good to get on it early.
Yeah, let's share those oreos, Benny!