I really am so thankful for my kids. They are so special to me and I love being their mommy. I don't usually write about what a blessing they are but I just felt like I needed to take a moment out of the business of caring for them and just really appreciate each and every moment I have with them.
Words can't describe the love I have for both of my kids and even my baby in heaven. For some reason I don't think I'm "over" the loss of our little baby Abigail and nor do I think I will ever be but how wonderful to think that she knows nothing else but heaven! Her loss is what makes me so grateful for the two children the Lord is letting me hold and care for here on earth and I really want to be a faithful and godly mommy to them. Okay enough emotional babbling.
Give your kids an extra tight hug today!



4 comments:
That was so sweetly said, you made me all weepy.
Join the weepy club! I'm very teary about this today... probably my hormones contributing or maybe still grieving.
It is so good to hear from you friend! I will have to start checking your blog too :). How blessed are your kids to have you!!
What is up girl! I hope you post again soon! :)
Post a Comment