Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gym memberships

I'm a member at LA fitness. I'm considering switching gyms. Are you a member anywhere? If so, where and why? This will help me with my decision. Thanks.

4 comments:

Drollingers said...

I have a two year old son! ( : He's my gym membership.

Shan said...

I belong to 24 hour. I've been a member here since high school. I like that there is so many to choose from! And there is actually a lot of people from our church that belong there so it's always fun to go with someone! (Jill & I went this morning!) Happy searching :}

Nyla said...

I love 24 hour fitness! AND most of us at church all have memberships there...so you could go with us! I just read Shan's comment...well ditto what she says! Carrie and I go a lot together! They have redone a lot of them...so they are nice inside! I actually go to alot of different ones...it is nice to have so many to choose from. The childcare at the one on La Paz and Aliso Creek is awesome! My kids love it there in the summer mornings! Hope that helps!

Suzy said...

wow.. so I just read the comment that you left on Shannon's blog about moving into my friends apartment! Crazy small world! So I thought that I would check out your blog.. and as it turns out.. even smaller.. I have watched your daughter in the nursery at church before.. or at least I think I have.. Christ Community? Anyway.. I am actually helping Dan and Sarah (the current tenants) clean their apartment on Saturday.. so now that I how is moving in I will do an extra good job.. or maybe I shouldn't have told you incase I don't do a good enough job :) Anyway.. I live across Santa Margarita on the other side of Alma Aldea so if you ever need a last minute siter you could always check with me :)