Last weekend, my husband was so gracious to let me go on a short weekend getaway with my best friends, Amy and Kristin. We stayed in Newport Beach at the Marriott and had the best time ever. Kristin (the brunette) is about 5 months pregnant with her third child and Amy (the blond) is 7 months pregnant with her second so we thought we should "getaway" before they have their babies. Amy and I met about 7 years ago when I met my husband and Kristin and I met about 5 1/2 years ago through church, her husband and Amy. Since then we all were pregnant with our first kids together (all had girls within a 6 month period). I moved here to the OC, then Amy moved to Ventura and poor Kristin was left all alone in the valley. Well actually we were all alone but we make the best of it by talking on the phone almost daily! Kristin and I had our second babies close together too. We would have all been pregnant together again this time around but our sweet baby Abigail went to be with her Maker in December. I'm so excited for my friend's pregnancies and can't wait to hold their little one's soon! These girl's are rare gem's and have taught me so much. Enjoy the pictures of our trip!
12 years ago



1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! What a great way to end all of your birthday celebrating!
Post a Comment