Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother and daughter's day!

Kaylee and I enjoyed a day out together!
First we headed to ballet which is one of our favorite activities to do!
Then we were off to our second stop... Kaylee- "Mommy, I have $5 so I can buy you a Starbucks!" So Starbucks it was! My girl was so sweet and bought both of us a drink! What a sweety!

Here she is just about to pay. What a big girl! :)
Here we are enjoying our special treat! Unfortunately I didn't get a great picture of the both of us as her head is either cut off or her eyes are closed but I still thought these were worth posting! Love my girl!
Next we were off to the nail salon to get our pedicures. Kaylee loves sitting in the big spa chairs while she sucks on a lollipop and gets pampered. She sure loves getting all done up!


A quick smile with her manicurist. They are so sweet to Kaylee there. They really pamper her which is so fun for her!
The toes!
I love this girl!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Monique I like these pictures. Makes me want to tickle Kaylee and make her giggle before she gets any bigger. I miss you guys