Here is glimpse of our future 2nd man in the house. Whew! I cut Benny's hair today. I intended on making it shorter than usual but not quite this short. Where has my baby gone?!!!
This is the reason it got so short. As I was trimming around his ears he squirmed and leaned right into my trimmers. The trimmers left a nasty hard line right about temple level so I had to take his hair as short as possible to blend it in.
You can see how he looks bald around the temple area. I want my old Benny back! I miss his baby haircut. Well this just gives me a glimpse into what my boy will look like when he becomes a man! Yikes!



5 comments:
I love the haircut. I have to cut my baby boys hair short when they're really little. If I don't, they stick up weird all over the place. It's Chris' fault.
His hair looks great. It is hard to see them grow up!
Such a cutie!!
Hey, I meant to ask, how did Easter go?
awww soo cute!!! He's so grown up looking, which is adorable, but I know what you are saying as a mom....where did my baby go!! haha
You'll have to give me tips for cutting hair when we come out again, I'm trying to do it myself and learning as I go!
so cute! as my mom always says... hair grows :) he looks adorable either way!
Post a Comment