Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Car Rally

We enjoyed a night out last weekend attending a car rally. It is kind of like a scavenger hunt/race around a city. Super fun! All of us adults had a blast acting like we were junior highers again! Great night! Here are our pictures we took on our race around town. For those of you that were there... yes we are quite aware that our locations were wrong, hence coming in last place but we had a blast anyway and FYI... no one in our car lived in MV. 
Super fun night!









3 comments:

Deanna said...

Is it me or are you both skinny, tan and happy. What is going on out there? Danny

Cathi Hamen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deanna said...

OK

I am aware that you guys got away for your anniversary and I am sure you took pictures. I want this blog updated, I want new pictures on this blog ......and I want them right now!

Danny