Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Big Beach Day

Last week we took a full day and spent it at the beach! We went to Victoria Beach and it was very nice.

Daddy and the kids enjoyed building a sand castle.






Our friendly seagulls kept trying to swipe our food!

Kaylee and Daddy took a little walk through the rocks and came upon this old stair case built in the 1920's.

Silly face!

Kaylee, don't stick out your belly!...
Oh okay, I'll suck it in!
I'll suck it in a lot for you! Ha!

After the beach the kid's enjoyed some more outdoor fun while dinner was being made.


And some indoor fun too.
My favorite men in my life!
Cute boys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day at the beach, that staircase is so cool!!

Deanna said...

Nice foundation on the sand castle Darrin. I like to see that.
Danny