We don't have many pictures from this past week due to a crazy busy week but here are a few.
Darrin took the kid's to the lake one day last week. As always it continues to be one of our favorite places.

Last Saturday, I had the honor of doing Suzy's hair for her wedding!
She is such an amazing person! Suzy and I met through the blogging world which is kind of funny. She as well as Sean have been such blessings to us in the short time that we have known them. We are looking forward to getting to know them more as a married couple. Her wedding was one of the best wedding's I have been to. Many things stuck out to me. One was the moment her wonderful father shook hands with Sean as he gave his daughter away to him. I don't know if it is just because I'm older now, understand the meaning of marriage better or if it's because I have children of my own but for whatever reason, this moment was truly a blessing to see. Mr. Beebe, (the daddy) is such a godly man and I know that he has been such a great leader, provider, protector and has cared for his daughter all of these years. Now he was handing all of his responsibilities to another man who has never been in this type of position. Sean is a great godly man too, so Mr. Beebe obviously trusts him and has had much opportunity to get to know him but still... whew its still humbling giving your daughter away but also a joy to give her away to such a wonderful man. Praise God for Sean and Suzy! They are a fantastic couple. Though I don't know them super well, I feel like I do as their wedding was large in size but so very personal too. The best man gave the best toast I've ever heard, Mr. Beebe also shared some wonderful thoughts, stories and prayers, the slide show was great and of course the dancing was super fun too! Darrin and I actually got out on the dance floor with some friends a boogied down! It was awesome! We haven't danced like that in years. Fantastic night for sure! Truly a night for us to remember. Thank you so much Sean and Suzy for letting us be a part of your special day. We can't wait to hang out when you get back from your honeymoon! Love you guys!



1 comments:
oh my goodness, your post was sooo sweet! I can't believe how many good things you have to say.. thank you so much, you are such a dear friend to me and Sean and I also can't wait to continue to get to know you guys more and more!
Thanks so much for making the day amazing and our little chat we had while you were doing my hair :)
I love, love, loved the way you did it, and I love, love love you even more!! See you soon!
Post a Comment