Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm tired!

We have just finished and are just about to start another busy week! I never realized how much it takes out of you when you work standing for almost 40 hours a week, take care of kid's, a home, a husband and try to do a good job at it all! Whew! I'm very tired but very thankful too! We are adjusting to our new schedule and I think in the next couple of weeks we'll fall into a routine. I'm very thankful that the Lord provided me with lot's of work this week! It makes being away from the family a little easier when I come home with cash benefits from working! The Lord is so good and has, is and will continue to supply all of our needs!

2 comments:

Nyla said...

Did you go back to work full-time? What do you do with the kiddos!?

Cathi Hamen said...

you are doing good my friend!! God will bless you.. just be patient! miss you at tkb though!