Monday, February 23, 2009

Blogger's diagnosis???

Anyone gotta clue what this is on Kaylee's hand? I figure I'd try to get a diagnosis from the blogging world before I go throw some money away at a doctor's office where they will most likely tell me to watch it and come back it if changes. So let the pictures roll...

On the index finger you can see she has what we call a beauty mark. It is flat and brown in color. The bigger black thing is what I'm concerned (kind of) about. It looked like a little scab a few weeks ago and has since grown to this perfectly round, black thing that kind of looks like a blood blister though she never got pinched there. Sometimes it is red around the bump. Weird. Let me know if you have any ideas... I don't think it looks like a mole either.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is weird looking. I think you're right about what a doctor would say. So just skip the first dr visit and just take her in if it changes.

Unknown said...

I'd get it checked out.