Last week Kaylee and Mommy decided it was time for some one on one time with each other.

While Benny napped inside we had our own picnic lunch outside.

It was a very simple lunch, steps from our front door and a beautiful day. Perfect for a short and sweet Mommy and Kaylee date!

Kaylee has realized that she can smile with or without showing her teeth. If you notice the picture above her pearly whites are showing and this picture they are not. She likes the new way of smiling, with no teeth showing. She's so funny!

There she is again! We had such a nice time just the two of us. We talked about all kinds of things. I love getting on her thinking level. While she is so young her thoughts, wonders, dreams, questions and comments are so sweet and intelligent. During the
busyness of a typical day it is easy to over look these precious moments with her so it was so nice to take a moment, relax and really listen to and talk with her. I can tell that she enjoyed the time just as much as I did though I probably enjoyed it more!

I love my
sweety!
0 comments:
Post a Comment