Monday, December 8, 2008

Friends and Tree Picking

We finally met baby Zachary! My best friend Kristin had him about 4+ months ago. I've been itching to see and love on him for a while now and well we finally fit it into our schedules! No kids were sick and I had a few hours to spare so up to LA we went and we were so happy to see Zachary!
Bethany is super cute! She is their middle child and her little voice is so sweet! She is about 5 months older than Benjamin. Its so nice to be raising kids with great friends in the same mode!

Brianna and Kaylee are 4 months apart. Kaylee was teaching Brianna some ballet moves. They had a ball together. Brianna plays what we call pretend... A LOT! Most of her day she lives in her own, fun and creative little world. Kaylee was loving living in Brianna's world for the day!


And a cute smile of Zachary the sweetest boy! It was fun to hold a baby in my arms but definitely reassured my desire to hold off for now on having more kids.
On that note... tomorrow will be one year since we found out we lost baby Abigail. I'm doing okay right now but I'm sure it will hit me later... gotta keep up with my busy day!


After we came home we ventured out to the tree lot and got our tree for a whopping $22!

Our tree all ready for us to take her home!

This was our photographer for the night! Kaylee went camera crazy at the tree lot! She took a picture of just about every tree and some. All of the pictures in the post of done by the hand of Kaylee!

I like her view of her father towering over her! Ha! We look so big to her!

I guess she wanted an action shot of the fam.

Nice job!

Whoa... super huge trees!

This is mommy's try. I tried to get everyone in the car but it didn't work out so well. Next time Kaylee and I will trade spots!

This is the funnest part for Kaylee. She gets a tight grip of the rope and holds it with all of her might so that the tree won't fall off the car. She takes a break at red lights!

Oops, sorry Dad, at least Benny is smiling! Kaylee might do better... next year.

0 comments: