Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pre-Ballet

Today was Kaylee's second ballet class and I brought the camera. Obviously the tallest one is her teacher Mrs. Renee. Kaylee is in all pink to the very right of the picture.

See her face! She loves it! The pictures aren't great because of the glare from the glass and the mirror but they'll have to do for now.

The flash cuts off her head but I love her little feet! Way to go Kaylee!

Again she is in all pink. The second girl from the left.

She did really great her first time. This time she did okay. I could tell she wasn't as focused as she was the last time. But hey it's only the girls 2nd time right?! :)

I don't know how well you'll be able to tell but Kaylee (2nd from the left) is smiling at her new friend Brin (directly left of the teacher). They are too cute together. They met in the class and absolutely love each other's company. The teacher is giving them an instruction here but they look too caught up in their conversation!

Ooops! They got caught! Come on girlie's, pay attention!
Pretty in pink! Right in the middle. They were doing a little leap here.
This is Kaylee in action doing a turn. Mrs. Renee put these circles on the wall for the kids to look at as they turn to teach them how to spot.

Stretching. She's on the left in all pink sticking out the farthest.

A shot of our cranberry muncher! He snacked on those the whole time then tried to pass them out to the other siblings. He must have thought they were so good he wanted everyone to taste them!

Brin, Mrs.Renee and Kaylee
This is the only shot I got of all three of them after class. Sorry Mrs. Renee your eye's are closed. I'll get a better one of her another time! :)
Here is a quick video clip of Kaylee doing her ballet!
(** don't bother pausing the music this time. There really isn't anything to hear besides mom's talking in the background!)

+































0 comments: