
Okay I need some help getting to the gym at 5:30am! I work late until about 10pm M, W, and F and I'm tired at 5am when my alarm goes off. I've tried posting this notice by my clock to help me but unfortunately I just want to tear it up and throw my clock! I can't go on the night's I'm home from work because my family and I hate it that I'm leaving them again. What do I do? I need to go to the gym because I enjoy that form of working out and I really don't like any other form of
exercise so I know I wouldn't stick with something else. I need some motivation! Help!
Ps. Sorry for the cheesy music! I had to do it for this post! The Cupid Shuffle oh yea and Pump up the volume!
5 comments:
I love your sign.It wouldn't help me either though. I don't know what to tell you. I haven't made any progress myself. Ugh. My only thought readying your post, was why not just wake up for the gym on the mornings after not working until 10? (Not that I would be able to wake up at 5 ANY morning, but since you're willing.) =)
i love the music!!
oh i am soo sorry you are having a hard time... but i can only say keep trying your body will get used to it and crave it... pray about it!
keep comin on mondays.. its fun to see you!
Yay for blogs!! How do I subscribe to yours??
Monique, you are so funny! I know it is sooo hard to find time for things as a busy working mom! I feel your pain!! P.S. I did the ABC tag finally!! :)
I feel your pain...have dance parties with your kids! They'll love it, and it's free! Pull out some good old Christian Rock and Roll and go for 5 songs. Have a kid lead "moves" for a song, and do whatever they do. My kids could dance for hours... I posted a long comment in reference to your thoughts/question about my post. It's just after your comment. Hope it's helpful.
Post a Comment