Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Shoes

Check these shoes out! Someone around here loves wearing them. Can you guess who?
Yep! It's the little boy! His dad hasn't seen this one yet!



Someone else has new shoes too! Ballet shoes! Our little girl is on her way to becoming a beautiful ballerina! She started ballet lessons last week and loved it! She looks super cute in her leo and tights! She did a great job too and she made a friend in the class already! Way to go Kaylee! I didn't have my camera with me during class but I'll bring it next week so for now here she is showing off her new moves at home!








Her teacher Mrs. Renee is fabulous. She gets on the kid's level and has fun with them all the while sticking to teaching all about form and technique. I can't wait to see how well Kaylee will do! I recently heard that to be considered a "professional ballerina" you need to be dancing for 7 years so maybe she'll be a professional by age 11! Kidding... but just thought that was interesting! :)





0 comments: