Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I see you looking at me!

I was standing in my kitchen having a peaceful moment making the kid's lunch and then all of a sudden this face pops in the window!
I grabbed the camera so watch both video's and remember to pause the music at the bottom of this page for a good laugh!

Yes I was a little softer on him this time. I couldn't help it, he was so funny!

2 comments:

Nyla said...

I loveyour new blog look! How didyou do it?! It is perfect for the season!

Cute post!

Karen and Joe said...

Hahaha!! That is soo funny! Love the silly things kids do!

P.s I haven't forgotten about being tagged, I promise, I'm working on and should be up soon. :)

P.S.S
It was soo nice meeting you guys! I felt like I already knew all of you because of the blog! :)