Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday adventure

While Darrin was helping our friends move I had to get out of the house. We had a nice morning together. First we went to Starbucks and had a special breakfast drink and treat. Then we ran a quick errand to the bank and after that we went to the park. We hardly make it to other parks lately since we have a few within walking distance to our house so the kid's loved the new park!
Benny just started smiling for the camera when I ask him too. This is his camera smile. Oh I love it!
Teeter totter time
Looking at Daddy on the other side. Daddy came and joined us at the park when the moving was done. That was a special treat to all be together.
Check out Benny's smile again! Ha ha ha! He makes me laugh. This is Kaylee smiling at the camera while really trying to concentrate on the teeter totter.

Here they are playing in the train.

(** pause music at the bottom)

0 comments: