I was tagged by Crysti a loooonngg time ago. So enjoy and if your tagged you better bet I'll be checking your blog's ladies!
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Kristin Sedy and Amy Mukes
C. Cake or pie? I eat cake more often but love pies too especially pumpkin and apple pie! Hard choice!
D. Day of Choice? Saturday's
E. Essential Item? My bible and blowdryer and can't forget my good old computer
F. Favorite color? right now I'm loving blue's and green's
G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy bears
H. Hometown? Valencia! Oh how I miss home!
I. Favorite indulgence? Sleep
J. January or July? January, I like the cooler weather than July
K. Kids? My daughter Kaylee is almost 4, My son Benny is 19 months and we have a baby named Abigail who is in heaven
L. Life isn't complete without? The gospel!
M. Marriage Date? May 24, 2003
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 step-sister
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? I know this one is weird but I have a phobia about not being able to fall asleep at night!
Q. Quotes? 2 Cor 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
R. Reasons to smile? At my sweet and silly kids. At my great friends. At my husband who can really make me laugh. At my clients who love their hair.
S. Season of choice? Fall. Love the weather and the cozy feeling in the air.
T. Tag 5 people: Amy Mukes, Karen Blunier, Rachel Drollinger, Brianne Buskey and Whoever else wants to do it.
U. Unknown fact about me? I've never had braces
W. Worst habit? Being impatient... specifically with my children
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound!
Y. Your favorite food? Love, love, LOVE food that I don't have to cook! :)
Z. Zodiac sign? I'll pass on this one.



3 comments:
Ps. I have no idea why the colors are in black and white. It just uploaded a little weird I guess.
Yay! You finished :-) I think you were my last "tagged" friend to do this quiz...now I know a little bit more about you :-)
I never had braces either! And I agree, food I don't have to cook is delicious!
Post a Comment