Daddy finally was able to join us at the beach club for his first time! We had a lot of fun together!
We also rented the paddle boats for awhile. The kids really enjoyed themselves while Mommy and Daddy got a good workout!
Just chilling.We had a nice time Saturday night too on a much needed date! It was kind of last minute so we didn't have any plans or really know what to do. Our sitter couldn't get here until 8pm so dinner was already done. We decided to walk around the Spectrum and perhaps do a little shopping without kiddos. We didn't get anything but a Starbucks and the biggest highlight of the night was our ride on the Farris Wheel! It really is very high and our kids, especially Kaylee, would have a heart attack up there so we took advantage of being alone up in the sky! It was a short and sweet date!



3 comments:
One of my married friends in PA told me that when you have kids it's very important to go on dates with your hubby. I'm glad you got to take advantage of some (albeit small) bit of free time :-)
Your kids are adorable! I'm sure Kaylee will get thru swim class just fine...though the initial shock of going underwater may take some time to get used to (my sister was the same way. We used to blow air in her face to get her to close her eyes and hold her breath, then we'd dunk her.)
How fun to go together to the beach. Kylee will be fine. I think most kids are afraid at first. Mine all were...and now i can't keep them out of the water!
How fun that you got Starbucks and a ride on the ferris wheel. Chloe and I rode it for our date night last week. I was so scared!She did great...but I hate heights! It is so high! She tried to distract me when we were at the top...but then the wheel stopped at the top...my hands are sweating just typing this! Ugh!
Sweet pictures! I am thankful to be doing well - just feeling big :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment