
We had a nice time today at the Beach Club! It is a huge pool that is
surrounded by sand and starts out shallow like the beach but with no waves. The best part is that it's just a 5 minute walk from our house so we put Benny in his car and drove all the way.


It is such a relaxing time for me as I can just pull up a chair to the water and relax while my kids have a ball playing next to me. They played in the water, built sand castles and basically had the beach experience though not at a real beach!



Kaylee loved laying down in the water which is always surprising to me as she has been terrified of water for a very long time! Yeah Kaylee!


Here is Benny in mid sentence. He just talks all the time. I can't tell what he is saying but he has a lot of intention when talking to you. It is really the cutest thing. I'll have to get it on video soon.

Nothing like good old Otter Pops on the ride home.

Anyone want to join us? We would love some friends to come!
2 comments:
How fun and relaxing! Don't you just love the beach...or beach feel! I wish I could live right on the beach! Are you ever going to come with us? We would love to have you!
Count us in.
Post a Comment