Well we are still unpacking and getting settled in. But for now this is what the living room looks like.

It's a cute little place with pergo floors and crown molding throughout.

And the dining room. More pictures to come later.

The girl with her new do

Pretty

The kiddo's

On a ride to the lake

Running down the
paseo
Aaah! We made it!

We had a nice visit today with the Rouse girls. Here are Torie and Kaylee playing on the couch.

The girls tackling the boy!
6 comments:
We had so much fun yesterday, too. Love the pics.
I'm soo happy that you guys are enjoying the lake and the condo! you guys were the perfect fit for it! It's such a great location with kids. I absoutely love your blog! We had music too once upon a time but my family are party poopers and too many poeple complained becuase they couldn't figure out how to pause the music when they went to watch videos!! Lame I know!! :)Your kids are cute!
such sweet pictures! I am so glad I got to "meet" you again today! your kiddos are adorable!
Monique,
Your kids are precious. What a blessing! I bet you are busy settling in to your new place. Take care!
It looks like you are slowly settling in! How is the carpet? I heard it was a big project! Were you able to get it replaced? I think of you often...as we will be in the same position soon! :)
Yes we have had carpet issues but the landlords are super great and are going to get it worked on very soon. It is hard for them because they are not local and depend on other people to help with caring for their condo but they really have good intentions and are in good communication with us so that makes all the difference.
Post a Comment