Friday, April 25, 2008

Our favorite girls!

A couple of weeks ago we babysat the cuties for a day. Here are some pictures of our fabulous time with them. We love the twins!

We walked to a local park after lunch. Here is Torie swinging.
Torie and Kaylee sliding
Lexie on the stairs
I'm not 100% sure but I think this one is Lexie on the bars
Playing on the bars. Top left, Torie... Right, Lexie and bottom... I can't tell! :)

1 comments:

Drollingers said...

HI Monique,

I just wanted to thank you for your thoughts on having two kids as well as potty training. I really appreciate it and am always up for new tips and advice whenever you think about it. You seem like a great mother and it is such a blessing to be able to bounce ideas off one another. Anyhow, I did take a break from potty training. He progressed but not enough and truly I'm not in a big hurry. He just turned 2 and I thought I'd give it a shot before the baby came but I may try it again when the baby comes since I'll be home a lot. For now, I'm going to leave the potty out and see what he does. I love the potty party idea...sounds like it really worked. I'll have to try that. How old was your daughter when you potty trained her? Thanks again so much. Love, Rachel