
After a day of playing the girls were beat. Here is Kaylee tucking them in before going to her room.

Oh wait... let's pretend like we are all sound asleep! Thanks for coming over girls! We love us! (oops I really meant to type "ya" but typed "us" instead and thought that was too funny so I had to leave it! HA HA)

Just a cute picture of Benny playing on the balcony

Here is a cute one of both kids. Benny's eye is a little red here. This was just the beginning of his eye issue. The eye doctor has had him on eye drop antibiotics for 2 days and it hasn't improved so now I'm switching to some kind of ointment. Currently both eyes are red and the eye lids are red and swollen almost raw looking. So sad but Benadryl works like a charm at night. At least it just knocks him out so he doesn't sit scratching and screaming. I will keep you posted. Until next time... Mmuuaahh!
2 comments:
Fun, fun, fun!!!
So good to chat with you this morning, too.
Okay, I want you to babysit my kids! How fun! They all look like they are having a blast! :) What a great mom and friend you are!
Post a Comment