Thursday, March 20, 2008

These TWO are feeling BLUE

I randomly noticed that our kiddo's were dressed very similar one day so I decided to take a few pictures. This is what we got! I love these two, blue kiddo's!
Kaylee has her arms wrapped around Benny's tummy and she is thoroughly enjoying squeezing him here but he doesn't look too thrilled about it.
Blue boy wasn't cooperating very well for our photo shoot so we broke out some toys. This is his favorite game to play, Kaylee builds something as fast as she can and Benny tries to knock it down before she gets done building it.
Mommy, I'm all done now! My thumb is in and the camera needs to turn off!
One last shot of our blue girl! A little blurry but captures her lovable and silly personality. I've really been enjoying dressing her in blue lately. Her hair is a little longer and she doesn't get mistaken for a boy anymore! Yeah!

0 comments: