Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A day at the lake!

We had a great time at the lake last week. Here is Benny watching Kaylee feed the ducks.

Those ducks sure are fun to feed.


Now it's time for us to get fed. We ate at a yummy Japanese restaurant on the lake.


Then we stopped at a frozen yogurt shop for dessert. Here I am taking the biggest bite I can take because it is "soooo yummmmmmy!" Just a few minutes after this picture mommy turned around to talk to another mom and I decided that this frozen yogurt was so good that I wanted Benny to have a bite! When mommy turned back around Benny had a nice bite in his mouth! He cried when mommy took the spoon away and I totally understand why.


All done with lunch and headed back around the lake to feed the ducks a little more than home for naps!

0 comments: