Saturday, September 22, 2007

Getting better!

Hi friends! Well it has been about 1 1/2 weeks since surgery and Monique is back to her old self again! I was able to resume all normal activity last week. We went to the park, bible study, ran errands and tried to get back into our normal routine. I still am congested (which is why I had the surgery in the first place) but I'm sure with time that will go away. The kids are so much fun right now. Kaylee says so much and speaks so well. She surprises us every day with how much she actually understands and remembers. Benjamin is sitting up like a pro now. The battle of the toys has begin between the two which is much earlier than I expected. Kaylee is bigger so she usually wins the battle but someday her brother will be just as big and more able to defend his toys and quicker at grabbing hers! :) Darrin is so glad to have his healthy wife back and happy to have home cooked meals again! We appreciate every one's prayers for our family during this time. Please continue to pray that the sinus congestion will get better soon. Enjoy our pictures from last week!

0 comments: