Daddy took me on a hike one afternoon. I had lots of fun but there were a lot of bugs out. I'm tired. I need to take a rest on this bench. Picked a flower for Mommy. Now I'm having a drink before we head back home.
Kaylee "Good night Daddy, I love you! You are so sweet Daddy!"
Benny "coo coo" for cookie, "quack quack" for ducks or any bird, "doo doo" for dirty
Kaylee "Mommy, why did you think me and Boo wanted to play with that?" Mommy "Because you asked me if you could." Kaylee "Oh, I didn't hear myself."
Benny "Mom, look at me?" Sticks his belly out very far!
Benny "No want it, no like it."
Regular Happy Nap talk while Daddy's at work Mommy "Have a good Happy Nap! I love you night night!" Kaylee "I love you too and I love Daddy a lot too!"
Benny's doctor apointment Dr. "Benny do you have cookies in your ears? What do you think Kaylee, does he have cookies in his ears?" Kaylee "YES!" Dr. "Oh my! Your sister says you have cookies in your ears! Let's take a look!" Next day while changing a poopy diaper Benny points to his rear and says "cookie butt?"
Kaylee "Mommy I need to tell you a secret!" Mommy listening Kaylee "Can I have your gum please!"
Kaylee referring to Benny "he's cute, huh?" Picture a loving smile to go along with that.
Kaylee "Why do kid's have to... like, ummm, learn how to read?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment