Saturday, June 30, 2007

Along with visiting friends and family, we stopped by Monique's first home in the Santa Clarita Valley. Looks different now as they are fixing up the yard and it has a new garage door.
This is the window to my bedroom on the side of the house. I lived here for 5th, 6th and 7th grade.
This was my elementary school, Rosedell. I went to the 5th and 6th grade here. The rest of my schools were under construction so they wouldn't make for good pictures this time.
This was my second home I lived in. It still looks the same. We even had a Chevy Tahoe just like the one you see parked in the garage except ours was white. My room was the very front window on the right. We had a great time in Valencia! Hopefully we will be able to visit more often!

0 comments: